Great news for our industrial clients! As members of the Butler Builder Network we…
eShadowall™ Wall System
Butler's revolutionary eShadowall™ Wall System is a key component in keeping your total building operating cost in line.
eShadowall is built with thermal spacer blocks that are field-applied to the panels at structural fastening locations. These spacers add depth to accommodate thicker layers of insulation, increasing thermal efficiency. Interiors are warmer in winter and cooler in summer. This versatile system can be used with Butler roof and structural systems for all building types.
Features & Benefits
- Energy efficiency is gained through the unique assembly design of the eShadowall™ panel, thermal spacer blocks and fiberglass blanket insulation.
- Exclusive factory-punched panels allow for speedy installation and ensure long-term building performance.
- Up to 33 percent fewer fasteners than most wall panel systems, reducing installation costs and preventing heat loss.
- Semi-concealed fasteners and deep corrugation further enhance panel appearance.
- High-performing Butler-Cote™ 25-year fluoropolymer finish resists chalking and fading.
- Distribution centers
- Office complexes
- Manufacturing facilities