Bel-Con prides itself on a high level of customer service and quality workmanship, and we believe these efforts have allowed us to be successful for over 45 years. Our team shares these same values, and it is because of this passion and commitment to the industry that we benefit from over 50% repeat business year after year.
Do you want to be part of a work environment that prioritizes integrity, excellence & team success while encouraging personal growth? Do you want to work for a company that recognizes & appreciates hard work, and welcomes new ideas & innovative thinking? If so, you may be a great fit for our team!
Please see our current job postings below.
Sales & Construction Estimator needed!
We're seeking an experienced sales estimator. Ideally, you are a prospector, relationship builder and a sales professional with a background in ICI projects and design-build.
- Source, cultivate and develop prospects and leads
- Providing support and assistance to business development staff in an effort to advance sales leads to company projects
- Providing ongoing suggestions for improvement, coinciding with continual learning and industry knowledge
- Develop and maintaining a customer database (ACT program)
- Maintain ongoing contact with new and existing clients
- Attend internal sales meetings, provide updates on all current sales leads and prospects and status of business
- Monitor competitors & market conditions, discuss potential opportunities with sales manager
- Review industry publications, posted project listings in trade magazines, etc., outlining any opportunities that are relevant
- Lead generation via networking, cold calling, phone follow-up and other means of revenue generating interest
- Timely response to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Qualifying client to ensure proper use of company resources
- Prepare sales action plan and strategy for proceeding with qualified leads
- Working with and assisting business development efforts
- Develop, prepare and present sales proposals to clients, including preparation of cost estimate
- Negotiation of contract price with clients, and closing the deal
- Maintaining client contact during design and/or construction stages until relationship with project manager is established
- Diploma or Degree in Civil or Architectural Technology
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in sales/estimating in ICI sector
- Good communication skills-written & verbal
- Commercial construction/building expertise
- Organizational skills, sales and negotiation skills
Work references are required and will be contacted.
To apply for this position, please send an email with your resume attached to email@example.com