Bel-Con Operations During the COVID-19 Crisis
We continue to respond to all health and safety recommendations and government orders regarding safe working practices during the coronavirus crisis. The majority of our construction projects will be shut down for at least the next 14 days. We will continue to move forward on those projects that meet the criteria of essential service construction.
During this period, our Belleville office will be closed. Please be advised:
- our office staff is working remotely
- we are processing shop drawings and other paperwork and making contingency plans to allow our “paused” projects to progress as quickly as possible once we can return to our construction sites
- we are continuing work on projects that are in planning stages by preparing Site Plan Approvals and permit drawings
- we are continuing to prepare budgets and proposals for capital approval and financing purposes
- presently we can do construction work for essential businesses, certain repairs and maintenance work for essential businesses as well as urgent or safety related work depending on the situation.
We appreciate your patience during this time. We are happy to respond to any inquiries regarding current or future projects. We will advise you of any changes as this situtation unfolds.
We hope you and your team stay safe and healthy.
For project inquiries please contact Tom at email@example.com