Bel-Con prides itself on a high level of customer service and quality workmanship, and we believe these efforts have allowed us to be successful for over 45 years. Our team shares these same values, and it is because of this passion and commitment to the industry that we benefit from over 50% repeat business year after year.
Do you want to be part of a work environment that prioritizes integrity, excellence & team success while encouraging personal growth? Do you want to work for a company that recognizes & appreciates hard work, and welcomes new ideas & innovative thinking? If so, you may be a great fit for our team!
Please see our current job postings below.
- Overall management of projects varying in size, complexity and duration; from contract award to final completion.
- This is a full-time salaried position, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, reporting to our office in Belleville.
- Position will require travel within the south-eastern region of Ontario. Access to a vehicle is required.
- Salary will depend on work history and experience.
- Candidate will be the successful graduate of a building science program from an accredited college or university, and have at least 3 years of experience working as a Project Coordinator or Project Manager in the ICI sector of the construction industry.
- Work references are required and will be contacted.
To apply for this position, please send an email with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.