We were pleased to be recognized from amongst our industry peers at the recent…
Maintenance, Repairs, Renovation: No project is too small
Most people know Bel-Con as a design-build firm but we also handle renovations, repairs and maintenance for a variety of clients in the Peterborough, Quinte and Kingston areas.
Commercial and Industrial Building Maintenance Services
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Planned Upgrades
- Annual Inspections
- Civil Services for New & Existing Equipment installations/modifications
We provide "everyday” services for clients whether their requirements involve a building originally built by others, or a building constructed by the Bel-Con team. These services often include minor renovations or changes required to accommodate a new process or increased staff levels. At times we are called upon to perform work that maintenance personnel are too busy to take on, or don’t have the specialized training and/or equipment necessary. Past projects have included reconfiguring office partitions, adding additional washrooms, new mezzanines, racking repairs, civil work, structural changes and building alterations to accommodate new equipment and varying sizes of renovation projects.
Aging roof structures often result in leakage and property damage. A thorough inspection and preventive maintenance by Bel-Con can help your roof last until you're ready to re-roof.
Use Bel-Con's maintenance services and we'll help you:
- Extend the life expectancy of your Facility, Building Envelope, Equipment & Assets
- Establish annual maintenance budgets
- Reduce unexpected costs that have the potential to disrupt daily production
- Staffing trained and certified to meet or exceed todays standard in Safety. When required, we customize our procedure to meet the specific needs of our clients.
- Education on available solutions for your project to help you understand and make a decision that works best for you.
- Full project management from concept to completion, giving you the time to focus on doing what you do best.
- Budgeting for future maintenance or capital projects needing funding approval